- Masters of Divinity degree or equivalent
- Three (3) years of preaching experience
How to Apply
Discover your path at Aquinas Institute.
Join with Dominican friars and with students from all walks of life who flourish in the richness of the Roman Catholic tradition. Come and learn with our student brothers and dive into the theology of the Angelic Doctor, St. Thomas Aquinas.
Start your application today
Join our diverse community of the Church's current and future leaders pursuing academic excellence and Truth.
Once you have begun your online application to Aquinas, you can return to it at any time before you submit it for review. Within the application you are able to ask questions of our admissions staff directly.
- Doctor of Ministry in Preaching (DMin)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Arts in Theology (MA)
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies (MAPS)
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies - Concentration in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (MAPS-CGS)
- Dual Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies and Master of Social Work (MAPS-MSW)
- Dual Master of Arts in Theology and PhD in Health Care Ethics (MA-PhD)
- Executive Master of Arts in Health Care Mission
- Graduate Certificate in Biblical Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Thomistic Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Spiritual Direction
- Non-Degree Seeking (For Credit)
- Non-Degree Seeking (Audit)
- Additional Requirements: Non-Native English Speaking & International Applicants
- Additional Requirements: Religious Applicants
|MDiv, MA, MAPS, Graduate Certificates||
|MAPS-CGS||October 15, 2021|
|DMin||May 30, 2020 (extended)|
Students must also apply to the MSW program by their deadlines.
Students must also apply to the PhD program by their deadlines.
|December 1, 2020|
|Non-Degree and Auditing||
Fall 2020: August 1, 2020
Spring 2021: December 1, 2020