- Masters of Divinity degree or equivalent.
- Applicants who have not earned an MDiv degree are required to complete the Equivalency Evaluation Form prior to beginning their application for admission.
- Three (3) years of preaching experience
How to Apply
Discover your path at Aquinas Institute
Join with Dominican friars and with students from all walks of life who flourish in the richness of the Roman Catholic tradition. Come and learn with our student brothers and dive into the theology of the Angelic Doctor, St. Thomas Aquinas.
Start your application today
Join our diverse community of the Church's current and future leaders pursuing academic excellence and Truth.
Once you have begun your online application to Aquinas, you can return to it at any time before you submit it for review. Within the application you are able to ask questions of our admissions staff directly.
- Doctor of Ministry in Preaching (DMin)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Arts in Theology (MA)
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies (MAPS)
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies - Concentration in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (MAPS-CGS)
- Dual Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies and Master of Social Work (MAPS-MSW)
- Dual Master of Arts in Theology and PhD in Health Care Ethics (MA-PhD)
- Graduate Certificate in Biblical Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Thomistic Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Spiritual Direction
- Non-Degree Seeking (For Credit)
- Non-Degree Seeking (Audit)
- Additional Requirements: Non-Native English Speaking & International Applicants
- Additional Requirements: Religious Applicants
|MDiv, MA, MAPS||
Students must apply separately to the MSW program at SLU.
Students must apply separately to the PhD program at SLU.
|Graduate Certificate in Health Care Mission||
Graduate Certificates in Spiritual Direction, Thomistic Studies,
and Biblical Studies,
Non-Degree and Auditing
Fall: August 1
Spring: December 1