Aquinas Institute of Theology has made the difficult decision to cancel the in-person May 2020 Baccalaureate Mass and Commencement ceremony.
However, Aquinas Institute of Theology is committed to honoring our graduates in a way where they are still able to celebrate their success with their classmates, faculty, staff, and family. As such, we will host a virtual commencement on Friday, May 8th at 7pm. Details are below.
Virtual Commencement Details
Friday, May 8, 2020 at 7:00pm (Central Daylight Time)
Graduates, their families and friends, and all members of the Aquinas community are invited to participate.
The Commencement video will be available beginning at 7:00pm, May 8, 2020 on our Commencement page.
The recording is available here.
Virtual Gathering for Graduates
Friday, May 8, 2020 at 7:30pm (Central Daylight Time)
Only graduates, faculty, and staff from Aquinas community are invited to participate.
Specific instructions were provided to graduates via email. If you did not receive this email, contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who can attend the Virtual Commencement?
- How do I share information about the Virtual Commencement?
- Is Virtual Commencement available to watch later?
- Who can attend the Virtual Gathering for Graduates?
- How can I stay connected with other alums after I graduate?
- When will I receive my diploma or certificate?
- What about my gown rental? Do I need to cancel?