Fr. Patrick Baikauskas, OP
Fr. Patrick Baikauskas, O.P., is the Vice President of Institutional Advancement and serves as the Director of the Center for Community Engagement and Evangelization.
He ensures the development and expansion of the Center in line with Aquinas Institute's Strategic Plan. As a member of the Executive Team of Aquinas, Fr. Baikauskas serves to oversee the school’s advancement and external relations, especially to maintain the Center’s partnership with the Western Province of the Congregation of the Mission [Vincentians].
Fr. Patrick Baikauskas is a Dominican Friar of the Province of St. Albert the Great, a 2007 graduate of Aquinas Institute and comes to Aquinas after having served as Pastor and Director of Campus Ministry of the St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Center at Purdue University between 2010 and 2020. From 2020-2022, he served as Visiting Scholar on the campus ministry team of the Catholic Student Center of Washington University in St. Louis. He also serves as Director of New Priory Press.
Fr. Patrick can be reached at: email@example.com
Listen to his podcast "Frank Friar Fridays" on Spotify, Apple Music, and other podcast streaming platforms!
(Bryson) Ezra Doyle is the coordinator for the Center for Community Engagement and Evangelization.
He is primarily responsible for course development for the Center, and he will oversee day-to-day operations as well.
Professionally Ezra has spent time as a social worker trying to meet the needs of children and families facing housing insecurities. Additionally, he has worked in a number of management positions as well as various ministerial roles. Ezra likewise has a history with offering spiritual direction, volunteer mentorship with at risk/LGBTQ youth and general community engagement.
Ezra can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to our staff, the Center is also served by the following members of our advisory board:
- Fr. Wayne Cavalier OP, Director, Congar Institute for Ministry Development
- Fr. Vincent Davila OP, Doctoral Candidate, University of Notre Dame
- Angie Doerr, Board of Trustees Member, Aquinas Institute
- Dcn. Jim Dryden, Permanent Deacon, Archdiocese of St. Louis
- Fr. Tom Esselman CM, Assistant Provincial Superior, Congregation of the Missions
- Sr. Sara Fairbanks OP, Associate Professor of Theology and Preaching, Aquinas Institute
- Julie Krogmeier, Moderator, Dominican Laity, Lafayette, IN
- Lynne Lang, Founding Executive Director, Restoration Matters
- Brian Miller, Director of Evangelization and Discipleship, Archdiocese of St. Louis
- Celeste Mueller, Consultant for Leadership Formation, Mission and Catholic Identity
- Fr. Maurice Nutt CSsR, Redemptorist Missionary Preacher
- Javier Orozco, Executive Director, Human Dignity and Intercultural Affairs, Arch. STL Ecumenical and Interreligious Officer
- Dora Tobar, Associate for Hispanic Family Life, Diocese of Lafayette, IN
- Br. Bernard Wierdak OP, Dominican student brother