Being a Student at Aquinas Institute
Aquinas Institute acts in partnership with neighboring Saint Louis University to offer selected academic and other student support services. SLU-provided services are noted below as part of our way of making life and study at Aquinas a positive experience.
- Student Support
- Student Handbook
- Academic Catalog
- Finding and Registering for Courses
- Affording and Paying for School
- How do I access my courses?
- You'll receive online credentials from the Director of Instructional Technology; if you have questions, contact that office at 314.256.8878 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructional Resources
- Social Life at Aquinas Institute
- Employment Opportunities
- Ministry and ministry-related positions are posted on Aquinas Institute's job listings page