Certificate in Mission Leadership (CML)
The CML is a non-credit, certificate program:
- Cohorts begin in September and conclude in two years (at the end of August)
- Each cohort includes eight, 8-week modules, delivered in an online, interactive format
- Participants meet in person for a 2-day opening orientation and a 2-day concluding retreat
- Modules are taught by Aquinas Institute Faculty and industry leaders in Catholic health care
- Certificate can serve as preparation for the Executive MA in Health Care Mission
The CML program is intended for leaders at all levels who are committed to supporting and furthering the mission of their organization, those who are considering formal leadership positions in Catholic health care, and those who want to deepen their commitment to the future of Catholic health care.
- Introduction to Theology for Mission Leaders
- The Meaning of Healing in Sacred Scriptures
- The Church: God’s Gift and Our Task
- Catholic Health Care: An Institutionalized Ministry of the Church
- Religious Pluralism and Cultural Competency
- Competencies for Mission Leadership
- Basic Principles of Catholic Social Teaching
- Ethical Issues in Contemporary Health Care
Course descriptions can be found in the Academic Handbook.
For more information about the Executive MA in Health Care Mission:
General Inquiries: AOR@ai.edu
Office of Admissions: 314.256.8806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Bushlack, Ph.D.