We welcome you to apply for admission to Aquinas Institute of Theology. Application forms may be found here for our Resident and Internet-Enhanced degree programs, Graduate Certificate and Non-degree programs. To find out which course of study best suits you, visit our Academic Programs page to will find details of individual program offerings and curriculum requirements. For assistance in determining the program best suited to your goals, contact the Aquinas Admissions Office.
Follow this link for Gainful Employment Disclosure information about Aquinas Institute's Graduate Certificate Programs, made available according to federal guidelines.
General Application Materials
PDF Application form for Aquinas Institute’s degree programs, both for on-site and internet-enhanced programs, as well as for Graduate Certificate programs. Please note that some Aquinas programs have unique admission requirements; Applications to those programs may be found below.
Program-Specific Application Materials
- Doctor of Ministry in Preaching (D.Min.), an Internet-enhanced cohort degree program:
For application materials, contact Aquinas Institute's admissions office at 800.977.3869 or 314.256.8806, or by e-mail.
- Master of Arts in Health Care Mission (M.A.H.C.M.), an Internet-enhanced cohort degree program: Applications for the upcoming 2013 Cohort will be available in June 2012.
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies - Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (M.A.P.S.-C.G.S.), Applications are available for the 2014 Cohort.
- Graduate Certificate in Spiritual Direction, an Internet-enhanced certificate program: Application
- Theology for Life, Non-Degree Studies: Program Information and Registration