Prairiewoods Franciscan Spirituality Center
Laurie Harris, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Send cover letter and résumé directly to Laurie Harris at the e-mail address above. Do not use the 'apply for this job' button at the bottom of this listing.
Full-Time Retreat Coordinator and Assistant Director
Prairiewoods Franciscan Spirituality Center (a nonprofit located in Hiawatha, Iowa) provides a peaceful space where people of all faiths and cultures can explore their relationships with the Source of All Being, Earth, Self and Others with an increasing awareness of the story of the Universe. The Center is a ministry of the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration of La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Prairiewoods is seeking a full-time Retreat Coordinator and Associate Director to coordinate retreats, facilitate spiritual direction and programming, and assist and support the Director with the overall center management.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience; full benefit package available. Email cover letter and résumé to Director Laurie Harris at email@example.com.
Siena Retreat Center, a non-profit religious organization, is seeking a highly-skilled, accountable, welcoming, team-oriented individual for the newly-created position of Associate Director of Hospitality.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a hospitality or operations management setting including proven skills in personnel management.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of an integrated team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English; excellent computer skills.
- Openness and sensitivity to people of all faith traditions, worldviews, etc.
- Willingness to advance the mission of Siena Retreat Center.
- Growing sensitivity to, and knowledge of, a variety of spiritual practices (such as, but not limited to, spiritual direction, meditation, etc.).
- Successful experience in recruiting, training and scheduling volunteers.
- Proven ability to oversee multiple areas of responsibility and give great attention to detail.
This full-time, year-round, salaried position includes the strategic management of operations in the areas of recruitment and training of volunteers, facilities management, supervision of staff, and hospitality for groups and individuals. The Associate Director of Hospitality reports to the Executive Director. The work schedule involves frequent weekend and evening hours and may fluctuate for special occasions or with staffing needs. For information about Siena Retreat Center, please visit http://www.SienaRetreatCenter.org.
How to Apply:
By February 15,2014, please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to or in person at:
Attn: Hospitality Recruiter
5635 Erie Street
Racine, WI 53402