Marketing and Public Relations Specialist
(Part-time – 29 hours per week)
Aquinas Institute of Theology is a Dominican-sponsored graduate school of theology and ministry. Aquinas Institute provides education for about 300 priesthood candidates, vowed religious, and lay women and men for various ministries in the Church. Aquinas Institute is particularly noted for its programs in preaching and Catholic health care mission, and is a leader in the development of internet-based theological education.
The Marketing and Public Relations Specialist is responsible for maintaining brand identity, and promoting all programs through the school website, in print and space advertising, and through social media. This person is also responsible for refreshing the school’s website, distributing the weekly electronic news bulletin, and other communication and business duties as assigned. This is a permanent part-time position that reports to the director of finance and administration and collaborates with all departments.
· Maintain brand identity by promoting all programs through the website, in print and space advertising, and through social media
· Perform website updates
· Create and distribute weekly electronic news bulletin
· Collaborate with the admissions department to develop strategies to increase enrollment on campus and in the hybrid online/resident programs
· Assure accuracy, thoroughness, and visual consistency in all print and electronic communications
· Review and analyze on a regular basis data collected by admissions team on the results of marketing efforts in order to determine effectiveness of each kind of marking effort
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with print and electronic media journalists
· Collaborate with admissions department in developing concepts, writing, design, bidding, and production of publications for the promotion of academic programs
· Collaborate with development department in developing concepts, writing, design, bidding, and production of publications for advancement appeals
· Prepare and distribute news releases announcing Aquinas events and respond to important news events in order to further Aquinas’ mission and public presence
· Coordinate digital recording (photography), organizing, and storage of archive items (digital photos, digitized press releases, and miscellaneous documentation) of school events
· Attend Aquinas Institute meetings, as needed
Send resume and cover letter to Donna Burns, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions or more information call, 314.256.8850.