Medical Ethics for Pastors
with Fr. Thomas Nairn, OFM, Ph.D.
Senior Director of Ethics. Catholic Health Association of the U.S. (CHA)
Session 1: Wednesday, June 18
Care for persons at the end of life or with serious life-threatening illness
Session 2: Wednesday, June 25
Addressing other medical ethical issues, especially at the beginning of life with care and respect for all concerned.
- 9 a.m. – 12 noon each day
- $40 each session; $75 for both
- To register please complete the registration form to be posted to the website - or call 314-256-8810 to have a copy sent to you.
- Upon completion of the form:
* Save it and attach it to an email to email@example.com
- OR -
* Print and fax it to 314.256.8888
- OR -
* Mail to: 23 S. Spring Ave. | St. Louis, MO 63108
*Payment can be made with Check, Cash, or Credit Card (Discover, MasterCard, or Visa). *Payment must be received with Registration.